- Research, development, and implementation of appropriate data systems to improved performance and achievement of over all business goals.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, analysis data.
- Perform data warehouse analysis and report.
- Generate the necessary reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
- Establish processes to collect and analyze internal and external market data to derive business insights.
- To establish processes and identify appropriate indicators to monitor performance and progress.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Data Analysis, MS Excel, MS Office.
- Advance in BI Analysis or any related statistic software.
- At least 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Own transport and willing to work in Ampang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.