Customer Satisfaction Survey
J&T Express is conducting a survey to collect data pertaining to experience and consumer satisfaction towards service rendered by courier service providers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct market survey, data analyse and identify and acquires new PCP (Premium Collection Point) partnerships with the clients.
- Maintain and expand PCP partnerships business opportunities, onboarding new locations.
- Follow up and monitor the existing daily operational status and solve any issues raise by the regional marketing staff.
- PCP visitation to ensure the clients are providing the best service and provide business support when required.
- Involve in brain storming marketing strategies to continuously increase the company revenue.
- Build, develop and maintain a strong relationship with the clients. Contact point of the client, including resolving client's complaints, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, and help the client succeed.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relation or related studies is preferred.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin as you are required to process Mandarin language documents.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Problem solver and independent.
- Marketing strategies, communication skill, time management skills,
- Good communication and presentation skills and strong command of English.
- Must be willing to travel outstation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur.
- Servicing and retaining existing customer and hunt new business opportunities.
- Manage potential customers via visits.
- Formulate a marketing plan to gain new business prospects and maximizes growth within the existing customer base.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Identify timely new opportunities in the form of the tenders and RFQs.
- Understand and define customers’ needs, to increase revenue and improve profitability.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales and clients.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as business development or key account sales in logistics or e-commerce industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written) and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure, a great team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Willing to travel.