Hiring Internship for that based in Seberang Jaya, Penang.
Students from the below education background are welcome to apply!
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Office Management
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Independent and good communication skill
- A good team player, proactive and self- motivated.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months
Job Responsibilities: -
- Responsible to ensure smooth operations in the national gateway centre, implement improvement plan to optimize the operation quality and efficiency of the national gateway centre with the objective to achieve company's business goals.
- Responsible for establishing, improving, and optimizing the entire network operation quality management system.
- Responsible for formulating assessment plans for operation quality and follow-up for the improvement process.
- Responsible to strengthening the daily operation process in gateway centre to ensure all the deliveries can be deliver in a timely and efficient manner.
- Update respective person in charge about delay/advance arrival of any deliveries.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Requirements: -
- Diploma/Degree in Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin as you are required to process Mandarin language documents.
- Possess minimum of one year working experience, preferably in logistics/ transportation industry.
- Good Coordination and planning skills.
- Possess good working attitude & have strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Power Point.
- Responsible, self-discipline and target oriented.
- Candidate must be willing to work at KL Eco City.
- Willing to work extended hours when required and willing to travel to outstation. Prefer candidates that possess own transport.
- Able to join immediately is preferred.
- Responsible in preparing daily operation report (timeliness, quality, etc.)；
- Rectify of the causes of operation abnormalities & prepare the correction action plan;
- Summary and archive data (daily, weekly, monthly)；
- Investigating and getting to the root cause of an issue & the improvement plan of timeliness quality indicators；
- Support of regional assessment data.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Logistics or any related field;
- Excellent computer skills, excel intermediate;
- Excellent command of written and verbal Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia as this role requires to deal with
- Mandarin speaking clients/ stakeholders;
- Multitasking, responsible & willing to learn;
- Able to work under fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel to Alam Megah, Shah Alam.