- Involve in full spectrum of recruitment activities, from job posting, profile screening, phone interview, interview and onboarding.
- Responsible to prepare and submit recruiting and executive summary of recruiting metrics such as hires, open, closed, filled and on hold requisitions, retention, and turnover stats to management.
- Responsible to develop analysis and strategy report for regional recruitment, ensure to provide support to region office to achieve recruitment goals.
- Develop recruitment strategies in collaboration with operations leaders to ensure short term and long term business requirements are met.
- Develop and utilize various recruitment channel such as job portal and social media space to attract and recruit the best talents.
- Manage well relationship with third party vendor, including local manpower agencies and foreign worker agencies.
- Oversee recruitment related activities including employee referrals, university relations, internships, campus recruitment and all new initiatives launched by the recruitment team.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Shadowing members of HR Department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting in all HR function including recruitment, sourcing, screening, key in data, assist in phone calling, arranging interview session with potential candidates, provide orientation / training and etc.
- Assisting HR member in planning any Company's event.
- Assisting for ad hoc tasks/project assigned.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management/Psychology or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): Willing to travel, fast learner, well organizational skills, responsible and multi-tasking.
- Internship position(s) for duration of 3 to 6 month(s).
- Internship intake on December 2021 onwards.
- Working location: J&T Express Penang Branch Office (Seberang Jaya)
- Contract length: Minimum 3 months